Parking in Snowmass Village
The Town of Snowmass Village manages free and paid parking lots. Regulations and enforcement change according to seasons and snow removal needs, so please abide by signage posted on lots for up-to-date information.
- Parking Permits
- Pay a Parking Citation
- Appeal a Parking Citation
- Event Parking
- Handicapped Parking
Where to Park
During the Winter ski season, free day skier parking is available at Town Park station and Brush Creek Intercept Lot with frequent shuttle service to the slopes. Residents, seniors, employees, and lodging guests may also obtain parking permits for the numbered Village Lots.
Please refer to our lodging map for information on the location parking lots and their proximity to area lodges, amenities, and free village shuttle stops.
Large Vehicle & Trailer Parking
During the summer season, large trucks and small trailers are permitted to occupy spaces in the numbered Village Lots for short periods of time. During the winter season, these lots are restricted and are not available for trailers.
Call the police department at 970.923.5330 for help and advice parking your truck or trailer, and please follow the steps below to avoid being fined and/or towed.
- Use the contact information form and place on your vehicle and/or trailer to
- Contact information must be attached to the truck or trailer and in a visible location
- Trucks and trailers must be separated and angle parked
- Large trucks must be angle parked at the back of lot 11 or 12
- Enough clearance must always be provided so that a fire truck and/or ambulance could pass through